Now Playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is anyone else just feeling that there's not enough time to listen to music? There are like 40 bands I just want to sit down and soak in but dammmnnnnn there's this pesky little "life" thing interfering with it.

Arcturus - Moonshine Delirium

AlphaTemplar said:
Is anyone else just feeling that there's not enough time to listen to music? There are like 40 bands I just want to sit down and soak in but dammmnnnnn there's this pesky little "life" thing interfering with it.

Arcturus - Moonshine Delirium

Yeah, I hear you. I'm listening to music constantly and so now I'm finally really getting to absorb it, but that's only a recent development. I've been to busy to give anything a good listen for a while.

Fleetwood Mac - Big Love

Listen to the version of this song from "The Dance" and consider that it's just one guy, with one guitar.

Falkenback - Gjallar

Nifty. More folky stuff. I find I'm gravitating to this sort of music more and more as time goes on. It doesn't lose its kick as quickly as melodeath or power metal does.

froosch said:
Fleetwood Mac - Big Love

Listen to the version of this song from "The Dance" and consider that it's just one guy, with one guitar.

He does some amazing shit in that show. That acoustic version of Big Love is awesome. He has such a great picking hand/technique.

I haven't listened to ANY metal lately. I've become addicted to j-rock for some odd reason. Luna Sea/X Japan/L'Arc~en~ciel/Dir en Grey. It's so nice to be digging something totally different for a change. This is my favorite tune atm...

Luna Sea - True Blue

X Japan - Kurenai (Live)

The end where Toshi is singing his heart out to the point of being winded is fuckin' amazing -- very powerful.