Now Playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Running Wild - Death or Glory

Tomorrow is the annual Valentine's Day dance at my school, which is run by freshmen. I'm the co-president of the senior class along with my best friend, which is awesome, but the rest of the senior council never lets us do the Mortal Kombat/Viking/8-bit Nintendo/etc. themed dances we've been pushing for for years, so we decided to live vicariously through the freshmen and we encouraged them to have a pirate-themed dance.

So the plan is to have the DJ, who is a friend of ours, play this song at a set time, at which point my friend and I, dressed as pirates, start dueling through the auditorium. We're trying to spread the word around to, as soon as the second chorus starts, have everyone join in in one massive "shwash pit."

It's gonna be intense. It's just gonna be interesting trying to sneak plastic swords into the school because my principal has a hard-on for unnecessary rules.

AlphaTemplar said:
'knackig' isn't in my dictionary (or google's)

Lilitu - Strike Another Promise

consider burning your dictionary and sending hatemail to google :D sue both.
it means crisp, firm

(use LEO, or webster's online dict.)

NP: the duskfall - shoot it in

opacity said:
consider burning your dictionary and sending hatemail to google :D sue both.
it means crisp, firm

(use LEO, or webster's online dict.)

NP: the duskfall - shoot it in

what do you think of the duskfall's new cd? i wasn't quite entranced with it.

NP: rilo kiley - it's a hit

i don't have the album yet, only heard the we-have-put-together-samples-of-all-songs-from-the-album-mp3.
the overall impression didn't really knock me off my feet, but "shoot it in" sounds good to me. i like the song.
i think i'm gonna buy the album, maybe it gets better when i've heard the full album more often : )

NP: radio @work: falco - der kommissar

Gadlor said:
what do you think of the duskfall's new cd? i wasn't quite entranced with it.

NP: rilo kiley - it's a hit

highly agree, and I LOVED their first two albums. The new one put me to sleep by track 2. It's all far too generic, especially coming from a band who plays standard melodic death. Now it's just like generic thrash/death.

NP: X Japan - Crucify my Love

Malpractice - Assembly Line

Wow. This stuff is really hot. The vocalist actually sounds a little punkish, but it just seems to work. Prog rock that doesn't get too fancy, but certainly manages to satisfy. No needless wankery.