Now Playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel_The_Force said:

Well at least someone hasn't used this on my yet. (
facestab.gif
)

"Raped by Light" - Vreid

AlphaTemplar said:
Carcass - This Mortal Coil (very good, especially for a band named carcass)

Uhhh... "A band named Carcass..." Are you unfamiliar with Carcass and their huge influence on grindcore, death metal, and melodeath? To be honest I think they had more of a negative than positive influence, but respect them for it nonetheless, the same way I respect Pantera despite the fact that I don't like their music or many of the bands influenced by them.

If you haven't heard the rest of Heartwork, listen to Carnal Forge and the title track. Those along with the one you were listening to when you posted this are great songs. The rest is kind of bland but worth a listen.

NP: Sodom - Napalm in the Morning

froosch said:
Uhhh... "A band named Carcass..." Are you unfamiliar with Carcass and their huge influence on grindcore, death metal, and melodeath? To be honest I think they had more of a negative than positive influence, but respect them for it nonetheless, the same way I respect Pantera despite the fact that I don't like their music or many of the bands influenced by them.

If you haven't heard the rest of Heartwork, listen to Carnal Forge and the title track. Those along with the one you were listening to when you posted this are great songs. The rest is kind of bland but worth a listen.

NP: Sodom - Napalm in the Morning
I'd heard some grindcore-esque stuff by them, and pretty much brushed it off as emotionally insecure college students thrashing on their instruments as loudly as they could. So, while I'd head of them, I didn't really give them much of a chance.

The Offsrping - Nitro