Now Playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya. Haven't gotten around to the 10th book yet but Wheel of Time is all that is yay.

NP: Soilwork - Shadowchild

NP: Soilwork - Shadowchild (again!)

My friend said Crossroads was really boring, he said he didn't even finish it...and he's a big Wheel of Time fan. Is it as blah and nothing-happen-y as he made it out to be?

NP: Elegeion - Oration of Indifference

Well....it was somewhat lacking in content, but I am able to speedily read all of his books, no matter what. Even if they're slow, there must be some importance to what happens in it for Jordan to bother writing it. I don't really know how many books he's aiming for before he clinches the series, but it makes sense that he would kind of wait and have a whole lot of shit happen at once. IMO, #9 was kind of slow too until the last couple chapters. But what can you do but support him and hope he stops making us feel like we've wasted a good $30 on a hardback?

norther - dream

Aye, I hear you there. Though the amount of action in the last couple chapters of 9 sure made up for everything else, haha. I was pretty surprised that he'd actually do that. I just don't hope he doesn't croak in the middle of writing the series!

Yanni - Within Attraction

I think it's high time that I start penning a fantasy epic so I can be coerced too. :p