Now Playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fall of Empyrean - This Paradise Crumbles

Let me be the first to offer my...talents. ;)

In actuality, that's my dream job. I've been too caught up in other things lately to write. :erk:

Dark Tranquillity - Feast of Burden

It wouldn't be a bad job. I put down writing once I figured out the only way I can pump out something passable as mediocre is writing the ending first...and making the story about 2 pages long. Otherwise I truly suck. :Spin:

Primordial - The Soul Must Sleep

I would say my problem is motivation...and that perhaps I'm a perfectionist. I won't show my stuff to anyone because I never think it's good enough.

NP: Neverwinter Nights - Aarin Gend's Theme

*cracks whip* get working!! <---motivation
*begs and pleads..general puppy-eyes treatment* pleeeeeease let me see your work :D <---getting over the perfectionist thing

Time to go get readdicted to Neverwinter Nights o_O

NP: Sonata Arctica - The Cage

Good keyboard intro...it'd be pretty insane to see Sonata live, due to the fact that the guitar player, singer, and keyboardist are gods.

And aye the game is good. RPG stuff, with the capability to make up additional levels/campaigns/games for it. And play 'em online. So it's basically like D&D: Computer Junkie Style.

Thankfully I'm not addicted to online play yet, I just want to thrash the single-player like nobody's business.

And if I let you see something of mine, will you show me something of yours? (NO not like that...I mean writing!)

ps. this is probably the longest now playing post ever.

Sonata Arctica - My Land

Yeah, I'd definitely go if they were touring here.

I never really got into computer games. Too many years of having a crappy mac and no money with which to buy them. The playstation gets looked over too, all dusty and unused. Seems like I keep wasting my time doing other things.

Man, I was getting all excited until you clarified:
And if I let you see something of mine, will you show me something of yours?

;)

I'd need to dig up some stuff, but that doesn't sound too bad.....

And as long as we keep posting like 5 times a day on here, I'm sure it will (if it isn't already) become the longest :)

NP: Metallica - Ride The Lightning

Must..perfect..the solo! :zombie: It's not my favorite Metallica song but it's got a really good solo...so..I learn it. :)

And noooooo! Do not neglect the playstation! There is Bushido Blade! There is Final Fantasy Tactics, Metal Gear Solid ( :D ) and...well..there's a lot. Don't have one myself but oh welp. When I get older...become rich...and all that. I keep on telling myself that about getting stuff but it isn't gonna happen. :p

And yea..I guess I should probably PM you about the story stuff because I don't want the entire board laughing at me. :cry:

Nightingale - Alonely

Yeah, I have Tactics. I keep putting off finishing the game. I think I'm like on level 4 or 5 of the Deep Dungeon.

Yeah, you can PM me or use AIM if you want. I'm online much of the time...even when I'm not home.

NP: In Flames - Colony

Sorry for actually speaking mr. grouchypants :p

oh aye and check your pms Aiel-girl. ;)

[edit]....damn. I thought I had it going on too. :yell: [/edit]

NP: Soilwork - The Mindmaker

FNF is different. Dunno what that means yet, but it's different. :)

Cradle of Filth - Hallowed Be Thy Name
&
Iron Maiden - The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner

:tickled: the Gadlor-man finally gets some! (and wow do these songs kick ass...you peoples were right about the CoF cover, and well..Iron Maiden is just..you know. Iron Maiden. Godly. Nuff said)