Now Playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

froosch said:
A girly !:eek:? I'd say he's more of a girly :D. Or even a girly :tickled:. But not a girly !:eek:. And at least it's better than being a manly !:yow:. And at least he can do that to his hair, the only options I have are spiking it or putting a hat on.
mohawk.
-neal

froosch said:
Someone with dreads has no right to tell someone to get a mohawk.
i do have a mohawk pretty much, but instead of spikes i have 2 rows of dreads (one on each side). i only have a thin strip of hair, the rest is shaved. and if i didnt have dreads i would definately have a mohawk, becuase they're so fuckin cool.
-neal

Bah. I say it's just pure dreads. You need to give me updated pictures so I can mock your hair and make campaign posters!

Your time willll cooooooooooooooooooooooooooome....

Iron Maiden - Gates of Tomorrow

Having just got Dance of Death last night, I was talking about it when I got to school, and explained how good it is to this one kid. He responded by saying that he doesn't like death metal bands like that. What is the world coming to when people don't know who Maiden is?! Until recently I thought they were just one of those bands that everyone likes.

[Edit] Not that this justifies his actions, but now I do remember that I played some Bodom for the same kid, so he knows I listen to death metal, and I've got a big Virtual XI poster in my locker (not exactly their best album, but it was the only one they had and it gets the job done). So I guess I can see where he's coming from a little, but that's still no excuse. He compared them to Slipknot.

And now I'm listening to Journeyman

Dance of Death is TEH WIN!

Hasnt left my car stereo since I bought it

P.S: 90% of High School kids are ignorant about metal...nothing we can do about it.