Now Playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've begun to Gothenburgify the Slipknotters. They have seen the error of their ways - and soon they shall come see the light - the blinding light of Skyfire!@$

And everybody likes Sonata Arctica. You just can't help it. It's like 'Intro To Power Metal 101'....or a gateway drug :tickled:

Final_Vision said:
P.S: 90% of High School kids are ignorant about metal...nothing we can do about it.

99% is in my school, I've seen one kid with a Dimmu Borgir shirt and Opeth shirt the rest are either like Unearth or like Slipknot. I did however show someone the light of Bodom since I had a cheap school project that I incorporated them with. In my old school about 85% were ignorant jackasses about metal but me and all my friends down there of course changed making the 15% who liked metal... well along with the people who told us about some bands that were our gateway.

Norther - Endless War

All there is in my school is me and one other person, who I think has posted here, I'm not sure. Other than that there are I think two Maiden fans, two Blind Guardian fans, and one Sonata Arctica fan.

And I've incorperated Skyfire, Opeth, and Bodom in projects and stuff, but nobody gives it a shot anyway.

froosch said:
one Sonata Arctica fan.
funny you say that because for some odd reason, a few of my full on nu-metal friends really dig Sonata Arctica. I have no clue why since they're power metal and on the high cheese end lol, but man they really love em, have no clue why...

NP:At the Gates - Blinded by Fear

froosch said:
I hate to admit it, but Neal wins this one. Cristiano Mozzati from Lacuna Coil has a mohawk.
fo shizzle my nizzle, no dizzle on the mohizzle. they tha shizzle.
-neal, mo black than shadows on a moonless night, nigguh.

I had a dream last night that Martin went crazy and killed Andreas and himself. He tried to kill Jonas, but he managed to escape with a few non-fatal cuts. Henke and Jocke weren't there at the time.

dude this song has some samples of some crazy dude ranting about the end of the world an shit. sayin stuff like "you know what the russian translation for world war is...chernoble. FACT!"
-neal

Yeah great new CD but WHY does everyone just listen to Heroes To Us?!? Theres a lot of great songs.

Kalmah - Man with Mysery

because heroes to us is the killer song on that cd - ...along with all the rest. Except man with mystery - it just doesn't have the same feel to it for me.

Cloned Insanity (#3), Tordah (#7), Bird of Ill Omen (#5), and Moon of my Nights (#9) are like crack to your eardrums.

ShadowOfFire said:
Yeah great new CD but WHY does everyone just listen to Heroes To Us?!? Theres a lot of great songs.

Kalmah - Man with Mysery
BECAUSE IT OWNZ J00 SUCKAZ! I mean come on, that intro is godly. That lead all by itself and than it builds up and....*splooges*

That aside, Moon of my Nights is the other one that makes me splooge. Man of Mystery is damn good as well. As I said, the whole CD rules, but those 3 are my particular favs

Oh yeah dude Daaaaaamn straight that intro owns. It just seems thats all I have been seeing around forums latly and I people gotta spread the love of the CD and their older stuff.

Skyfire - Skyfire

I have my stereo set to blast music to wake me up, I've generally got some burnt metal mix in there, and "Evil in You" is really the only thing that ever gets me to actually wake up. Don't know why. But it rocks, that might have something to do with it.