Now Playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-iLluSiON- said:
@shadow fire, yes. i was there.
did you hear me scream SKYFIRE!! during their set? muahaha.

HAHA! I FUCKING DID! I was like what the hell?! Damn right! There were some ignorant fans there. I was down on the floor like 2 rows back during Dimmu and during the intermission i yelled "SPELLBOUND!" and this guy with a dimmu shirt turns around and is like what the hell are you talking about.. I was like wow just like one of their best songs. Coincedentally they came back playing it. Brian Fair from Shadows Fall was there too guy with the huuuuuge dreadlocks.

Immortal Souls - The Cleansing

ShadowOfFire said:
HAHA! I FUCKING DID! I was like what the hell?! Damn right! There were some ignorant fans there. I was down on the floor like 2 rows back during Dimmu and during the intermission i yelled "SPELLBOUND!" and this guy with a dimmu shirt turns around and is like what the hell are you talking about.. I was like wow just like one of their best songs. Coincedentally they came back playing it. Brian Fair from Shadows Fall was there too guy with the huuuuuge dreadlocks.

Immortal Souls - The Cleansing
yea dude. i was right next to you i think. i remember the spell bound thing. and yeah, brian fiar was there... :) i came real close to catching nicks drum head. i got nevermore's guitar players pick though :)

yeah i was near that shit i like jumped over this guy to try to catch that, thing was like a friggen frisbee. And than... this pissed me off... the guy threw is pick into the crowd and it fell right near me and i was looking for it and this guy puts his shoe over it and bends down to pick it up, i was ready to punch the bastard. Hahahaha it was probably you too. Was it me or were the keyboards not loud at all? I couldn't really hear them.

Now that's what I call discussion! carry on chappies. but not before you try this song.

Yeah, I couldn't hear the keyboards too well either.. it was an awesome show but I don't think it was mixed to well..
Haha, that wasn't me, but are you talking about Vortex's (Dimmu's Bass) pick? It hit some kid in the head and he didn't even know.

NOW PLAYING - EMBRACED - A DYING FLAME

I didn't get a good view of Spellbound...my favorite Dimmu song. I was on the balcony and there was this metal Drew Carey character and his ugly ass girlfriend standing like right fuckign in my view, I wanted to toss em over the edge :(

NP: Lilitu - Even the Vultures Haved Moved On

np: Satariel - Doveshooter
(sounds good. though the clean vocal parts sound funny at first listen :Spin: )

btw, has anyone heard In Flames' Land Of Confusion (Genisis cover) :p :p

New Magus Noctum Samples :kickass:

And yeah I like that Genisis cover actually.

They need the NP option back under quick reply.