Now Playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh sweet Jesus yes. :headbang: :headbang: I love you, The Duskfall. BTW, F_V, you should be able to find the CD on Soulseek by now - who knows how long before it's actually released.

I don't use Soulseek, argh! When is the official release date? Their website seems to be down...However I'm highly looking forward to the next one! The debut is one of those CD's I can pop in anytime and love it.

Speaking of love...this song and this man ownz ur soul.

Joe Satriani - The Crush of Love (Live)

Official release date has come and gone - at least I'm pretty sure about that, because I was a little peeved that The End didn't have it in stock yet. So I'm not sure what the deal is there. :confused:

Gadlor said:
Official release date has come and gone - at least I'm pretty sure about that, because I was a little peeved that The End didn't have it in stock yet. So I'm not sure what the deal is there. :confused:
ah my friend, you don't look hard enough. I just looked and ordered it from The End :kickass: ! Along with Tokyo Warhearts and Gamma Ray - Somewhere out in Space.

http://shopping.theendrecords.com/s.nl/c.ACCT41008/category.20/it.A/id.5739/.f;jsessionid=81e9484655de4dbfb2e4ca0981e1c911

fuck yes :kickass: Im gonna be poor now :(