Now Playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blind Guardian - The Script for my Requiem (Live)

Just picked this album up. If there was any ass left unkicked, Hansi and the rest of them made sure to fix that. I mean, not only is it 2 discs, but Under the Ice and Lost in the Twilight Hall on the same damn CD. Not much more I can ask for (except maybe Beyond the Ice, but instrumentals are probably awkward for the singer live)

froosch said:
Blind Guardian - The Script for my Requiem (Live)

Just picked this album up. If there was any ass left unkicked, Hansi and the rest of them made sure to fix that. I mean, not only is it 2 discs, but Under the Ice and Lost in the Twilight Hall on the same damn CD. Not much more I can ask for (except maybe Beyond the Ice, but instrumentals are probably awkward for the singer live)
that second disk is fucking godly. Bright Eyes, UNDER THE ICE, Mirror Mirror, Lost in the Twlight Hall, Lord of the Rings, holy fuck. I listened to that whole album non stop. Its like a best of blind guardian album, excellent.

Opeth - Death Whispered a Lullaby

Music For Nations was having some contest thing where you just give them a bunch of information and they draw 20 names, and the winners get three CD's. I happened to win, and my CD's (Opeth - Deliverance, Damnation, and Lost Horizon - A Flame to the Ground Beneath) just came today. In addition to Blind Guardian Live, which I just got yesterday. I don't even know what the fuck to listen to. But I have a 5-disk changer stereo, and that's five disks, so that seems to work out.

I swear to God I forgot what I had posted last time I came here, I really just happen to be listening to Death Whispered a Lullaby again. I had no idea an album so light could be so heavy at the same time. Or so good.