Now Playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any other Killswitch fans? Their new album is all I've been listening to lately...at least the first 8 tracks :D

NP: Killswitch Engage - A Bid Farewell

Final_Vision said:
Any other Killswitch fans? Their new album is all I've been listening to lately...at least the first 8 tracks :D

NP: Killswitch Engage - A Bid Farewell
KsE are great, but i only like the second CD... haven't heard their newest. I heard the new vocalist kinda sucks though...

The ubercomposers of the video game music industry get together and make rockin' versions of Final Fantasy songs...wooooo!

The Black Mages - Those Who Fight Further (FFVII)

Dude, that's cool. FFVII's music rocked already. As does Final Fantasy music in general.

Tristania - "Opus Relique"... The first time I heard this song I was up real late, working on a lab report for physics and an essay for history, and I started to doze off. Then the beginning of this song scared the crap out of me in my half-awake state. Woke me up though.

84n44n said:
KsE are great, but i only like the second CD... haven't heard their newest. I heard the new vocalist kinda sucks though...
He's not nearly as good as Jesse but his vocals are fitting. I think he does a good job, just not as powerful as Jesse.

Gadlor, I had to look into this Black Mages thing and they kick so much ass. As pathetic as this sounds, the FFVII boss music was like my favorite song for a while before I discovered metal. I gotta hear their version of Dancing Mad, Kefka is so cool. And he wears corpsepaint. Sort of.

Black Mages - Those Who Fight Further

Just look for "The Black Mages" on google and look for the Geocities site. Nuff said, you should be able to figure out the rest.

Morifade - Tomorrow Knows

Yet another random download that has turned into a pretty decent song.

In Flames - Episode 666

Cisco is slowly driving me nuts. Our teacher is...just...not...good. Gah.

Though I must say, I love "Dancing Mad", as Kefka just kicks ass and he deserves his twelve minute theme song!! >:D
Hell yeah, the guy that made that webpage rocks. I was Kefka for Halloween, twice.

Yeah, Cisco sucks pretty hard, but I guess it's way better to learn it now than when most people do. And I'm only paying $200 for the whole thing. Unfortunately my teacher's policy is if you fail 3 tests in one semester, you're out of the class, and I've already got 2. I got a 71.4 on the test I took today, I cut that one close.

NP: Quo Vadis - Legions of the Betrayed... Is this band still active? Cuz they kick ass (I mean the Canadian Quo Vadis, apparently there's another one too.)

Thornado - Dungeon of Misery. This band's pretty new, they just have two demos out. I'm buying the 2004 demo (which you can download both of the two songs from) because the bassist, Krister, agreed to sign it for me. I figure if this band gets big I'm gonna regret not doing it before, so I figured I'd go for it. They sound more like Bodom than Norther does, but it's good, so what the hell? The website's http://www.sunpoint.net/~thornado if anyone's interested.

Neal, how much does a life cost? I need one. Hook me up, man.