Now Playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grevén said:
Wintersun - Wintersun

If you like fast melodic deathmetal you should defenately check this album out!
good to see you back Tobbe...I'll have to get ahold of some music from ya on ICQ now :p

Also, neal has a point about CoB, I thought HCDR lacked that great neo-classical feel, but I like it. I've been listening to Hatebreeder and Tokyo Warhearts a lot lately...fuck I miss a lot of those neo-classical melodies :ill:

AlphaTemplar said:
and the general HATE DEATH FUCK YOU style of the band.
thats the part thats making them popular with the angsty teenagers. did you see them on the dimmu tour? did you see the crowd that came for them? ill bet most of them think HCDR is the shit, and something wild sucks.

They're touring with Lamb of God and Fear Factory. Maybe we should worry. Not that I have anything specifically against either of those bands (never really listened to either one) but they are popular and this is just a reinforcement of what I said before about Bodom getting a lot more media exposure.

They've always had the whole angsty hate thing going though. I remember the first time I listened to Something Wild, one of the few lines that I could understand was "Fuck yourself and die." But like neal said, it is what's making them popular. I just like to think that it's just because they're Bodom and not because they're going mainstream, but after some of the points brought up here, I hope my original statement about thinking they won't sell out isn't just what I want to think moreso than a reasoned conclusion

Anyone who listens to CoB have the lyrics needs to be shot for awful taste. Alexi's lyrics are the most angsty boring crap.

Personaly, however, I don't listen to CoB for the lyrics. Their sense of melody is still fucking great, despite not being so neo-classical anymore. Angel's Dont Kill has a fucking awesome melody line.

surely i won't give up my job you know.... :err:
especially when good jobs are even rarer in finland than here.
but who knows where my job here might bring me :D

Final_Vision said:
Static, and it pwns you. As does Treason Wall and basically every song on that album.

Ok...and so does Dark Tranquillity...
Yeah, that was it, and it kicked ass. I listened to Exposures all day at work. Can't figure out why half of those were unreleased.