Now Playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does every keyboard heavy melodic death band come out of Finland?

This song is catchy but so far seems like the typical CoB rip-off formula.

Several hours later: Ok this song is pwning me. Its just fucking rediculously catchy despite its blatant CoB style...I've listened to it many a'times.

Edit 2: This video also kicks major ass. Very metal indeed. Cheesey at times but the guys look like their into it which is something I can't say for shitty Norther.Simple but damn cool video.

Yeah, bands in general seriously need to stop copying Bodom and start doing their own thing. I mean, not that there's anything wrong with keys and stuff, but there are way too many bands that are doing absolutely nothing new. Though I read Wintersun is really really good.

Speaking of CoB...heh.

The new CoB (trashed and this song) have beautiful CoB moments that simply rule but seems they are often offset by a bunch of shitty nu-metal chugging. I like it though...not all bad.

Final_Vision said:
Speaking of CoB...heh.

The new CoB (trashed and this song) have beautiful CoB moments that simply rule but seems they are often offset by a bunch of shitty nu-metal chugging. I like it though...not all bad.

Yeah Im gonna have to agree. Especially in Trashed, I mean that intro/chrous riff is amazing, love it. I really dont mind the "Bodom Breakdown" Sixpounder like stuff either, I think it adds a good variety to the song without hurting it. Have you heard the She Is Beautiful cover, if not check that out, very well done haha its awesome.