Now Playing...

Originally posted by EverSkale
Just right at the noment I'm listening to a local radio station BUT as writng this message I'm inserting Wolverine: The Window Purpose in my CD-player.

Ooooh how is that disc? I still have to pick it up! I did buy Fervent Dream ('99) recently. I loved their shows at Progpower 2001 and the Westfalen festival!

xxx Marlies

Originally posted by Marlies

Ooooh how is that disc? I still have to pick it up! I did buy Fervent Dream ('99) recently. I loved their shows at Progpower 2001 and the Westfalen festival!

xxx Marlies

You lucky one! I mean you have seen them twice!
And TWP is truly awesome! There's not a bad track on the whole disc. Musically it's quite like Fervent Dream (only much MOOREEE better), so if you liked FD I bet The Window.. is going to be the one disc to buy.
I don't know if you already know this but it's a concept album dealing a boy who's been physically and/or mentally abused.
A very dark story but the music is great!
:cry: ......:D ........:confused:

@ EverSkale & ProgMetalFan: thx for the Wolverine info! If I had known them better last year, as well as Into Eternity, then I would've seen them a few times more I'm sure, because they did a small tour together!!! Now I 'only' saw them on the two festivals.. :D

NP Mezarkabul - Unspoken (awesome disc..)