Now Playing

Hmm, I don't think Tales from the Thousand Lakes is very folkish, it sounds more like old Therion. Either way, they're very good (or at least old Amorphis were... as Patric pointed out, they've changed).

Thanks spaffe, that would be appreciated. We'll see next time we chat, did you have nice sleep by the way?

As for new Amorphis, I haven't heard the "Am Universum" but it's supposed to be ummm post-progg epic rock or whatever, haha....I heard Elegy though, that was really good. I think there's one song that is VERY folkish and then there's this kinda funny one where there's POLKA rythms in it. And the first one is all Arabic sounding...

NP: Entombed-When Life Has Ceased

Patric said:
Thanks spaffe, that would be appreciated. We'll see next time we chat, did you have nice sleep by the way?

NP: Entombed-When Life Has Ceased

hehe yes i snuggled up with my two smelly dogs and slept for 2 hours, very nice indeed :)

np: visceral Bleeding - spreader of disease (burn the bitch)

awesome band btw, heard them?

Hahah yeah, I've got a dog too. He is supposed to wake me up in the morning, but usually falls asleep too. The thing is that he's got a nasty habit of sleeping right over my belly so I've been close to suffocation a few times.

Visceral Bleeding, aren't they that very brutal Death metal band?? Seems to be many of those in Sweden today, like Spawn of Possession...have you gone over to the DM side?

Patric said:
Hahah yeah, I've got a dog too. He is supposed to wake me up in the morning, but usually falls asleep too. The thing is that he's got a nasty habit of sleeping right over my belly so I've been close to suffocation a few times.

Visceral Bleeding, aren't they that very brutal Death metal band?? Seems to be many of those in Sweden today, like Spawn of Possession...have you gone over to the DM side?

haha sleeping is my dogs favourite thing to do, perhaps it's for every dog :) seems a bit dangerous tho if you've got a large dog and having him sleep on your belly

yep, they're quite brutal, reminds me a lot of cannibal corpse only better, i think some of the members of v. bleeding are actually in spawn of possession, it's very nice music anyway.

hehe nah... if i had to choose a side i'd go for black, but i listen a lot to both :)

Yeah, I've read a shocking fact that says dogs sleep about 7-10 hours a day, such bastards!

All I remember from Visceral is that their homepage had a "drinking section" It seems like a lot of the harder DM is getting big in Sweden right now with a lot of newcomers. Hey man, the last month I've been listening to a lot of Edge of Sanity. Damn, these guys are one of my favorite DM bands, fucking killer!

icon14.gif
@ Judas

Satyricon » Angstridden

Patric said:
Yeah, I've read a shocking fact that says dogs sleep about 7-10 hours a day, such bastards!

All I remember from Visceral is that their homepage had a "drinking section" It seems like a lot of the harder DM is getting big in Sweden right now with a lot of newcomers. Hey man, the last month I've been listening to a lot of Edge of Sanity. Damn, these guys are one of my favorite DM bands, fucking killer!

hehe yeah a dog would be a good reincarnation if that stuff exists, perhaps a sleigh-dog, aren't they quite metal? :) i mean they live in a cold pleace near great forests and mountains, they spend their time when not running across snow-plains in a shed eating raw meat and sometines get to cover a bitch... perhaps you should say female dog hehe

bah seems as if they've removed that section, lamers :(
ok, what kind of death metal does EoS play?

np: marduk - bonds of unholy matrimony :headbang:

Yeah I like slay dogs, I've even thought about buying an Alaskan Malamute before. Have you heard that in Greenland they're thinking of crossing the dogs with Pit Bulls to get more strength?

EoS is old school SE Death metal, like Dismember, with a lot of catchy grooves and stuff, you should REALLY check them out. They're a cult band, too bad Entombed and Dismember got all the attention.

Patric said:
Yeah I like slay dogs, I've even thought about buying an Alaskan Malamute before. Have you heard that in Greenland they're thinking of crossing the dogs with Pit Bulls to get more strength?

EoS is old school SE Death metal, like Dismember, with a lot of catchy grooves and stuff, you should REALLY check them out. They're a cult band, too bad Entombed and Dismember got all the attention.

hehe perhaps they'll get some monster dog instead like in some really cheesy horror-flick that'll eat all the eskimoes/inuites :)

ok well i'll check them out some day if i can remember.

np: naglfar - 12th rising