Now Playing

Just listened "Blodhemn" thru, an old classic although only now it's striked me how amazing the lyrics are. Well, my planned playlist for the rest of the afternoon is Edge of Sanity-Unorthodox, Hypocrisy-Penatralia and something else with I've forgotten.

spaffe said:
triakel - alla gossar

wonderful folk-music from sweden

Sweden has some of the best folk music in the world, even my (Danish) bass teacher told me how awesome it was, and gave me some rich info about how much more better and interesting it was than the Danish "spillemandsviser" hehe....

ive been trying to find swedish folk music for a while but havent been able to come accross any, would you guys, spaffe and/or patric mind sending me some mp3s if you have them?

MANOWAR-BATTLE HYMNS!!!!!
headbob.gif
!
headbob.gif
!
headbob.gif
!
headbob.gif
!
headbob.gif
!
headbob.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif

M. said:
ive been trying to find swedish folk music for a while but havent been able to come accross any, would you guys, spaffe and/or patric mind sending me some mp3s if you have them?
yes sure, but the thing is that my internet-connection is restricted by a firewall so i can't send stuff in any other way than connecting to an ftp :[, or if you join the same direct connect-hub as i'm on.

Patric said:
Sweden has some of the best folk music in the world, even my (Danish) bass teacher told me how awesome it was, and gave me some rich info about how much more better and interesting it was than the Danish "spillemandsviser" hehe....

yes sweden has got a lot of nice stuff, but i also like ireland a lot when it comes to folk-muisc;
bowdown.gif
dubliners :)

spaffe said:
yes sweden has got a lot of nice stuff, but i also like ireland a lot when it comes to folk-muisc;
bowdown.gif
dubliners :)

How about Finland then? I've been listening to a lot of old Amorphis these days so maybe I'm biased...

Patric said:
How about Finland then? I've been listening to a lot of old Amorphis these days so maybe I'm biased...

hm.. i've never heard any finnish folk, in case you don't count finntroll ;), but amorphis, i thouht they were some gloomy doom-metal band? could you recomend me any songs?

btw patric, could you update your MSN-messenger to the latest version? cause i can't see when youre online and at least i think i will be able to if you update

spaffe said:
hm.. i've never heard any finnish folk, in case you don't count finntroll ;), but amorphis, i thouht they were some gloomy doom-metal band? could you recomend me any songs?

btw patric, could you update your MSN-messenger to the latest version? cause i can't see when youre online and at least i think i will be able to if you update

Well I only recently found out about them. Their new CDs are much more experiemental/proggressive, ANYWAY I just bought Black Winther Day (only four songs) and it's what I feel is the most "folkish" and I think also their "Tales from The Thousand Lakes" album.

I didn't know about the MSN, I suck at computers, but if there's some updats to make then I'll see what I can do about it :cool:

NP: Edge of Sanity-The Spectral Sorrows

Patric said:
Well I only recently found out about them. Their new CDs are much more experiemental/proggressive, ANYWAY I just bought Black Winther Day (only four songs) and it's what I feel is the most "folkish" and I think also their "Tales from The Thousand Lakes" album.

I didn't know about the MSN, I suck at computers, but if there's some updats to make then I'll see what I can do about it :cool:

NP: Edge of Sanity-The Spectral Sorrows

ok well i'll see if i can connect to the metalhub and download some, it's always full tho :(

well if you run into trouble i can try and direct you over msn :)

np: dark funeral - vobiscum satanas