Now Playing :)

Ja vi elsker

95793.jpg

Kenneth R., What's up,man. Hope things are well. Been listening alot to Drudkh--"Blood in our Wells." If you already don't own this , you must check it out!! Amazing slab of Black Metal. And of course, the constant play of Edge of Sanity--"Crimson" and Nightingale--"Alive Again." Dan Swano, has always been one of my favorite musicians. Peace.

Edge of Sanity - I Wanna Go Home (Sator cover)

I had never heard this song until tonight! this is REAL cool! is that Dan singing the normal vocals? it kinda doesnt sound like him... but still very cool nonetheless... I'm guessing Sator are an oldschool punk\ska type band?

Ret- said:
Edge of Sanity - I Wanna Go Home (Sator cover)

I had never heard this song until tonight! this is REAL cool! is that Dan singing the normal vocals? it kinda doesnt sound like him... but still very cool nonetheless... I'm guessing Sator are an oldschool punk\ska type band?

It's a great track!
Right, it's not Dan singing, it's the EOS guitarplayer. Forgot his name... Dread??

ironbeard said:
Kenneth R., What's up,man. Hope things are well. Been listening alot to Drudkh--"Blood in our Wells." If you already don't own this , you must check it out!! Amazing slab of Black Metal. And of course, the constant play of Edge of Sanity--"Crimson" and Nightingale--"Alive Again." Dan Swano, has always been one of my favorite musicians. Peace.
definitely :kickass:

np Unicorn - After Before Demos