Now Playing :)

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Queensryche - Warning

First time I've ever heard this band. (By heard, I mean listen to one of their albums, not just hear songs on the radio.)
Not one of their better albums in my opinion. Check out their concept album "Operation Mindcrime". That's the CD that got me into Queensryche. :headbang:

Stilgar said:
Not one of their better albums in my opinion. Check out their concept album "Operation Mindcrime". That's the CD that got me into Queensryche. :headbang:
Considering I just recieved all of their albums, my goal was to listen to them chronologically. I have heard Operation: Mindcrime now, and I must say that you are correct! The album sounded perfect from beginning to end to me. :loco:

Anyway, Green Carnation - Light Of Day, Day Of Darkness

Right now I'm giving Unicorn - Emotional Wasteland a spin. I've never gotten caught up in the Unicorn-craze, it's a bit too cheezy for me, but since everyone on this forum seems to like it alot I'll give it another shot. I doubt that I'll ever be a total Unicorn-fan though, the only reason I listen to it is because of all the other great things Dan has created. Sorry :(