Now that Stu is in Iced Earth...

zadok

New Metal Member
May 3, 2007
I assume this means he is out of Into Eternity? Has he already recorded vox for the new album? Or will Tim handle them all? Or is someone else being brought in? (one vote for Chris Krall)

Just PLEASE reassure us the band is continuing!

Last edited:
yep, he is going to do both, is allowed to do both... so that's awesome news!!! And of course it's a HUGE chance for Stu, one that he totally deserves. So proud of him!

I'll bet money it won't last. The "biggest Iced Earth tour ever" is beginning in the Summer. He can't possibly support both albums.

Yeah...l'm curious how this will work out also. Even more curious to hear Stu doing IE material.

Fucking fuck.

Stu joined Iced Earth.
Okay.

First of all, I was never a poster on this part of ultimatemetal. I just came occasionally to check upon the band.

Seeing Stu Block joined Iced Earth I was kind of angered. Shit, I never liked Iced Earth to begin with, and I'm sure fans are bound to diminish my opinion's worth: but FUCK, how the fuck does Stu end up the only one "gaining" something here?

I may be a fairly new listener of metal, clocking 6 years now, but even I can notice how great the vocals are on Into Eternity albums and everybody (including the dimwitted cretins spawning from Iced Earth youtube videos) seem to be patronizingly congratulating Stu on actually "getting a break". Well fuck me sideways, I think it's Iced Earth who got a grade A deal acquiring a vocalist as unique as Stu. What the fuck is going on?

Iced Earth is much more popular around the world than Into Eternity. That's why it's a "break" for him.
Although I know what you mean when you say "fucking fuck". ;)

I am happy about this, I think Stu is a great singer and a more suitable replacement for Matt than Ripper was. Nothing against Ripper, I love his vocals too, but I just found they didn't fit the Iced Earth sound.
IE rules! (both IE's, haha)

So...is it true?
I read on wikipedia that Bolognese was the ex drummer and they got a new one.
I'm not a regular here..so could you fill me in on it?

I'm sure you all know better than to believe everything that's on Blabbermouth ;) Unfortunately Steve thinks he needs to get his name in the news this way instead of with his own talent. He knew they were getting another drummer as they are getting new shows this year but he himself was too busy with his band and the teaching in Berklee, which is great for him. So now he's creating drama just when you think there was none, pfff. It's just a bit too easy and too cheap. And now the band and esp Tim are the bad guys, bull shit!

I'm not throwing stones here, but what proof do you have of that?

It's your word against his, I don't know... it seems frantically gay to post something like that on blabbermouth to whore some attention.
How did he "know they were getting another drummer"?
Why was he kicked/ why did he leave? Because if his Berklee thing?

I thought people stopped being little bitches at a certain point in their life.
Why would he do this?

As a fan of both bands.

There are many people like me who think Stu in Iced Earth will be fucking sick.

The fact that there are so many lower register vocals in Iced Earth will let Stu show off everything he has.

We get the full Stu experience from both bands with hopefully Iced Earth taking a more aggressive approach.

Stu will have time for both. I am not sure if any of you dig Demons & Wizards but the writing will be around the summer festivals. Eventually there will be the actual recording and then both Hansi and Jon have wanted to support the material with a tour.

Who knows Into Eternity and D&W tour? Maybe a Hansi/Stu duet on Iced Earth and Blind Guardian songs....maybe even a D&W track....

excuse me while I change my pants.:kickass: