Now there's a damned hole in my fish! What the helllll?!

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
Now there's a hole in my fish! What the hell?! Its not some piece of shit I bought for dinner but a pink kissing fish in my tank. Three years old, half a foot long, pretty nice.

Except for a half inch hole in its side! I can peer inside the fish. The way it looks, its like something was inside the fish, and broke out, through its fucking rib cage. Kinda reminds me of the "Chest Bursters" from the Alien movies.

Last night it seemed relatively normal, in spite of the colossal crater on its flank. This morning, its not so pleasant. Rather pale, swimming drunkenly, refusing to eat. I reckon if it did eat, its food would immediately exit the large tunnel in its torso.

So what the fuck happened to it? Is there some raging alien parasite hiding in the shadows of my tank, preparing to shred the fucking shit out of the other fish or what? I don't know...

What a week. First I bought mythological fish infested with savage parasites, and now the prize of my aquarium had its internals exploded outward.

What next???

Jurched

I remember that a long time ago, my friend told me that he had a fish in the aquarium which all of a sudden started eating the others. He would always recognize it in the morning and it happened always overnight. Kind of a serial killer fish. Couldn't it be that way?

They say things come in 3's, so I think you better keep away from fish for a while :lol:

Fuckin A, man! I'm nervously waiting for a shark to come crashing through my living room window, like in "My Super Ex-Girlfriend" starring Owen Wilson's less famous, less in-demand brother Luke.

interesting, i would talk to the pet store about it.

Yeah, I wanted to. I mean, its not like I've seen anything unusual floating around the tank lately. Maybe whatever it is was "eaten" by another fish and it will soon burst out of its chest as well?!

Anyway, I was heading to the big gay aquarium store after work yesterday, only to grind to a halt in front of the place. Boarded up! I guess the economy is too tough for people to invest in fish. Shit.

Jurched

I remember that a long time ago, my friend told me that he had a fish in the aquarium which all of a sudden started eating the others. He would always recognize it in the morning and it happened always overnight. Kind of a serial killer fish. Couldn't it be that way?

Nah, the fish with the big hole in it is still fuckin alive! Its like the third day. I did not see any further injuries or holes. Its still not eating, but doesn't seem the worse for it. Perhaps its relieved that whatever was inside it fuckin burst out and escaped?

Jurched

Its been two weeks since my fish's insides detonated outward in a horrific, ghoulish explosion, and its STILL FUCKIN ALIVE!!!

Unholy zombie fish. It hasn't eaten since then, and its all white! ...How long does it take for a fish to starve to death?

Jurched

Fuckin A, man! I'm nervously waiting for a shark to come crashing through my living room window, like in "My Super Ex-Girlfriend" starring Owen Wilson's less famous, less in-demand brother Luke.

I never seen it before, but I believe you :lol:

Have you got that software installed yet?? We want to see pictures of this now white fish with a hole!!