NP thread

Originally posted by Silkie
Haha Gaunerin, I thought you can beat this...

Well, not really. Maybe I could but I would not dare to post it here :D
Besides, today I can't do anything really. [bad mood on]Just letting the board know that everything sucks.[/bad mood still on]

Hehe, killing me, killing you? :D I was just listening to King of the kill...........

And I'm still frustrated. Also wanted to let you know that I'm not sure if I'll make it online later on. I have to do some study as I will be having a written exam tomorrow and besides I have to get some sleep a little bit earlier than the last couple of days... I'm looking like a Zombie. :zombie:
And I will be on late tomorrow because after that exam I will follow my colleagues as we will be having our annual trip with all of the people in my department (hehe....now that is supposed to be a description for the word "Betriebsausflug" that I don't know in English..). I will be missing breakfast and bowling though.
I'll meet them at the habour of Duisburg where we will have a nice trip around with a boat, afterwards we will be visiting a brewery :D and then we will have dinner. Until I get home again it will take some time I guess (I also bet the train is late....)
Wow, I let you all be part of my prvate life here, just in case you're interested :lol:

Thx - though it's not really an exam. I chose the wrong expression there. It's more like a written test. The exams are still to come in November :(
Anyway, I'm so sick of all that stuff that I actually don't give a f*** how it will work out tomorrow. I guess I will do quite bad...no wonder with a preparation like that :rolleyes:

:wave: Hehe, my mood is getting better. I hadn't realised that on monday we have a public holiday. YES!!! :headbang:

Got sunburnt yesterday sitting on the boat, today it's raining again. After that trip we had loads of beer and I got a headache already while drinking :D Aren't you supposed to get that the day after? I was lucky I got home.....I first took a taxi with some peolpe who had to go in a completely different direction :rolleyes: , took a train to the main station of the next city where I had to wait half an hour for the next train to my town where of course I had to walk home because the last bus had been leaving hours ago........So I ended up being home at around 2 am.

Is this my diary? :D

I already said it elsewhere, but Silkie made me get out my Kreator discs. Coma of souls is still my favourite Kreator record of all time! :headbang:

edit: I discovered a major mistake in using a tense - still I'm sure not all is correct now.....

Do have to talk to myself again?
If everybody lurking on this board was posting only once in a while we would have even more fun here :rolleyes:

Anyway.....I'm listening to some great melodic/prog metal from down under right now :p

no Metal from Bollnäs at the moment.... (don't have a clue where these Swedes are from actually...are they Swedes at all.........guess I have to check their website........*talks to herself again* :D )