NP - Now Playing

NP: Eclipsed By Sanity...listening to one of the songs on their MySpace. Even allowing for the usual loss in sound quality, it's really good. :headbang:

Thanks Paul! I appreciate that. We are very excited to have the chance to work with such an established individual and Im hoping to release an official announcement about who is helping us if its alright with him when we get started on the recording.

I want this not only to be professional audio, but also get some pro-artwork done for it. I know that is probably going a bit far for a demo but I'd like to think of it as an EP and not just another one of those band demos. Especially considering the skills that have been offered to us. If anything the demo is the myspace recordings, since we did that ourselves and have been learning a lot about how to make it better since our first recording.

oh yeah and not to forget

NP: Dark Empire

Hmmmmmmmm I wonder if you mean Matt Smith from Theoracy??? That would be my guess by the way Hoyt described him. If so that is an excellent choice.

hey lets not get hasty here. There is no official announcement about who will be helping us, but you can speculate all you want to. :lol:

crazy folk.

NP: JAG PANZER

NP Hordes of The Lunar Eclipse 'Within The Scathing Silence
of This Withered Shadow Forest'

...been in a classical/choral/opera mood lately.

NP: The Lord Nelson Mass Choir performing Haydn's "Dona Nobis Pacem" .... that's right! :tickled:

Up next: "Dies Irae" from Guisseppi Verdi's "Requiem" .... oh heck yeah! :headbang:

Apoptygma Berzerk - "Burning Heretic (Goth mix)"

up next:
Apoptygma Berzerk - "Fade to Black (Techno Remix)" - It's actually pretty good, and funny watching Lost Hatter's signature animation at the same time :lol: