Now Playing thread!

Waffle Dave

Davey in the Night
Oct 11, 2005
Yorkshire, UK.
I don't know if there already is a now playing thread on here...if there is then excuse me!

Just post what ya playing :D

NP: Ensiferum - Little Dreamer

First thing this morning I stuck on Lionheart, Denim & Leather and Strong Arm of the Law, then decided to give the Saxon stuff a wee rest cos I'm going to be getting battered right into the albums over the weekend in the run-up tho the concert, so turned on the radio and what was the first song planetrock played, yes you guessed it Wheeeeeeeels of Steeeeeeeel.

Playing right now UFO's Strangers in the Night - my fav UFO song on it, Love to Love OMG just how damn brilliant is that song!!!

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
First thing this morning I stuck on Lionheart, Denim & Leather and Strong Arm of the Law...
First thing in the morning!!!!! When i wake up on a morning im like a Zombie! I fall out of bed, then slowly get up, and stagger across the room making a groaning noise LOL. I can't stand any loud noise (or bright light) when i get up :-(

Er right now i havve Winamp on rando and track 1071 is Jeff Buckley.Lover You Should've Come Over.Beutiful.............Hang on it just changed to track 1073 which Ray Charles wow what a peaceful night it is so far.

CRUSADER747 said:
First thing in the morning!!!!! When i wake up on a morning im like a Zombie! I fall out of bed, then slowly get up, and stagger across the room making a groaning noise LOL. I can't stand any loud noise (or bright light) when i get up :-(

LOL you wouldn't like it in my house then first thing in the morning Crusader cos as soon as I get out of bed first thing I reach for is an album or cd and stick some music on. I don't even bother going for the kettle or going to the loo, I've got to get some music into my bloodstream right away or I canny function properly. This is my typical breakfast in the morn - at least about one and a half hours of rock before leaving for work, 3 cups of coffee and 2 cigarettes and then I'm ready to rock & roll. That's all you need to be bright eyed and bushy tailed.

yeah i can relate to that princess! when i wake up i usually have a smoke and put the tunage on whilst making me early morning cup of tea (i love the first brew of the day!)

Its usually something heavy to fire up the braincells and if i have one, cure my hangover lol

NP: KoRn "Twisted Transistor" (new single) :headbang:

CRUSADER747 said:
put on BBC1 and watch half an hour of the Breakfast programme, whilst sipping a milkshake.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man oh man Crusader you really do live the rock n roll lifestyle don't you hahaha!!!!

Right that's it, we're all going to come down to York and seriously sort you out. Don't worry, we will be gentle with you but we will teach you how to rock and how to rock hard!!!!!

Just listening to planetrock just now, they're playing Free's Mr. Big which is pretty good!

Playing right now

Diamond Head - Lightning to the Nations (no surprise there then lol)

Next up:-

GIRLSCHOOL - DEMOLITION and HIT & RUN

Followed by some Motorhead - AWESOME!!!!

Oh yeah did I mention that I'm seeing Girlschool and Motorhead in about 24 hours time!!!!. YEEEEHAAAAAA AND WOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!