Now Playing thread!

Got the week rolling with Brainstorm's Liquid Monster(one of my fave releases this year). Watched Saxon's Chronicles this afternoon and a little bit of Dio's Evil/Divine dvd.

rockandrollsteve

p.s got to catch up to paxomans 1600 plus posts.:hotjump:

Listening to

ACCEPT- Ahead Of The Pack

It belong to "Restless And Wild", one of the Germans' masterpieces... :headbang:

...and working my way up to be one of the top 2,000 posters.

Just kidding, ;)

Now Playin (well watching!) Within Teptation - Deciever of Fools (Live)

Nobody else can see you the same way as myself
Fly high and touch the sky, you're the angel I adore
If only you could feel for me that I feel for you
Why do you ignore me, angel, why can't I go with you

liama said:
Nobody else can see you the same way as myself
Fly high and touch the sky, you're the angel I adore
If only you could feel for me that I feel for you
Why do you ignore me, angel, why can't I go with you

:D :D :D

You're an Angel Witch, you're an Angel Witch..............I love that song sooo much and I just going to go and put it on right now.

In fact, I'm going to stick on a nwobhm complilation CD called British Steel - its fantastic - 3 songs each by Girlschool, Angel Witch, Tank and Samson - its pure brilliant and one of the best concerts I was at was when I saw Tank, Angel Witch and Girlschool play together on the same bill in Edinburgh - mindblowing stuff.

Paxoman said:
I have that CD, great stuff!

You have such superb taste in music Paxoman:D Its a brilliant CD, every single song is a cracker on it and I don't even think I could pick a favourite song cos they are all sensational but if I had to choose one, it wouldn't even be Angel Witch or a Girlschool song, I would probably go with Samson's Riding With The Angels or maybe Tank's Echoes of a Distant Battle!!!