Now Playing thread!

Pax was saying how much youve been enjoying that album at the Saxon gig.Although we bothagreed that the Red White and the Blue was complete drivel.I think its my favourite priest album after the overlooked Point Of Entry.
Liama, thats probably what it is then.Dont get me wrong its a good album but,er i dont know for some reason after Master Of Puppets they seemed to vanish up there own arses.

Sammi951 said:
Mostly British Steel by Judas Priest (love it, can't get enough of it!), occasionally interspersed with Nickelback's new album :)

You have 'bought' some cracking albums recently luv, British Steel, Angel Of Retribution, Lionheart, The black album. What a cracking cd collection you have! :lol: :Spin:

paxoman said:
You have 'bought' some cracking albums recently luv, British Steel, Angel Of Retribution, Lionheart, The black album. What a cracking cd collection you have!
lol.gif
smile2.gif

Sammi951 said:
Why, thank you my dear...I'm glad you like my taste in music! :lol:

Lucky man pax, my wife would be just about perfect if she would just buy one cd like that! But no, its all Korn, My Dying Bride, Type o Negative and Cradle of Filth
:loco: Then again, i listen to some of that stuff too so it saves me wasting money on it lol

NP: Limp Bizkit - Results may Vary

My wife buys nothing so im lucky.But she loves soul and anything with a funky beat.She also love a powerful voice.So music in house has no boudries so thats cool.

valanx said:
Lucky man pax, my wife would be just about perfect if she would just buy one cd like that!

Well Valanx, when I say 'bought', what I actually mean is this - I buy a cd, that cd then goes missing, and I find it weeks later in the car or in Sammi's personal cd player! But at least she has got some good taste. Mind you, she ain't half into a lot of crap also! :lol:

Paxoman said:
Well Valanx, when I say 'bought', what I actually mean is this - I buy a cd, that cd then goes missing, and I find it weeks later in the car or in Sammi's personal cd player! But at least she has got some good taste. Mind you, she ain't half into a lot of crap also! :lol:

Mate thats just so sweet, if only my wife would steal my.....hang on a minute!!! Wow, im so lucky my wife has her own diverse tastes in music etc. lol
:loco: