What are you playing lately?

Cat5Messiah

Violator of Sheep
Jan 21, 2003
Seattle/Tacoma (Browns Point), WA
www.myspace.com
I know there is already a thread that exists like this one here, but I'm too lazy to fucking find it so piss off. So, anyways, what Video Games are you or have you been playing recently?

I was playing Onimusha 2, then I beat it. Lately, I've been mainly playing CS (CounterStrike) which isn't a big suprise. I also got the newest DoD (Day of Defeat) too. It's pretty good, but I haven't really been playing it much lately. I have also been taking a break from Splinter Cell (PC Version). Not because I'm stuck or anything, it's just that I don't really feel like playing it too much right now. Also, just today (this morning), I installed Enter the Matrix (PC Version). I am only in the Airport (Helicopter), but so far so fucking good. It's fucking badass!

NP: Marty Friedman - Nastymachine

Half-Life: Counter-Strike (PC)
Half-Life: Sven Co-Op (PC)
WWF No Mercy (N64)
The Legend of Zelda : Wind Waker (NGC)

Nothing! I can't play anything! I have my final exams! *cry*
BTW, i was playing Counter Strike for 2 years, but i haven't played now for a long time. That game is fucking addictive.

sonic the hedgehog 3 + knuckles. i have PS2.. i played sonic mega collection at a friends house. i forgot how awesome the old school sonic games were, so i hooked up my sega genesis. im gonna sell my ps2, becuase genesis rules.

asphyXy said:
sonic the hedgehog 3 + knuckles. i have PS2.. i played sonic mega collection at a friends house. i forgot how awesome the old school sonic games were, so i hooked up my sega genesis. im gonna sell my ps2, becuase genesis rules.

It´s called Megadrive...NERD!

eh.. i have sega genesis. you know... the one called sega genesis? says sega genesis on it, because it's sega genesis. had it been something else, it'd say something other than sega genesis. when something has a name label on it, and the name label reads sega genesis, it kind of leads one to believe that it's called sega genesis.

k

freaking diablo2!! that stupid game is eating my life away!! i can't get away from whacking monsters to go study...
i only play single player but it's still really entertaining...
right now i'm a lvl60 assassin (this class fucking kicks ass) named RazorShiefa and i'm on act I on Hell

also Quake2 (which i played since like, forever), more specifically Rocket Arena 2, whenever i feel the FPS urge

and this week i got a huge Half Life crave and played through both expansion packs... and i started HL SP again but i already played through it like 8646489 times and i got tired and leaved it at that :p

asphyXy said:
eh.. i have sega genesis. you know... the one called sega genesis? says sega genesis on it, because it's sega genesis. had it been something else, it'd say something other than sega genesis. when something has a name label on it, and the name label reads sega genesis, it kind of leads one to believe that it's called sega genesis.

k

You´re mistaken.