So what riff are you addicted to

I've been addicted to the last riff in 'Deliverance' by Opeth..

Di boo boo Di.. Di boo boo Di boo.. Di boo boo Di.. Di.. Di boo boo Di boo..
bbbbbbbb Di.. Di. bobo Di.. bobo Di.. bobo DI.. bobo Di.. bobo Di bobo Di.. (repeated)

hahaha, makes no sense at all.. if you know what riff im on about.. you should understand what i mean.

And also, the kind of technical riff (structurewise not speed/solo/Necrophagist style).. at the end of 'Reverie/Harlequin Forest' by Opeth.

aaaaand, the start riff in 'Corroded' by Imperanon is awesome.

Janis Joplin- Move Over- Intro/verse line.
Frank Zappa- all of both City of Tiny Lights and Black Napkins

Vivaldi - Summer

There are actually 3 whole songs in the Quattro Stagioni set that are part of the Summer concerto; Allegro non Molto, Adagio and Presto (which basically just means the tempo of the song). That's a whole lot of "riffs".

Machine Head - Imperium (near the end)
Mokoma - Kasvot kohti itää, and Haudan takaa
Stam1na - Merestä maalle.
Iron Maiden - a riff from Hallowed Be Thy Name
Slayer - Raining Blood intro thing
'tallica - Master of puppets.

Actually, as well as all the technical riffs I love, 'Iron Maiden - Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg' has a very simple yet effective riff.

Decapitated - Blessed.

My work mate asked me the other day "What does death metal sound like compared to evanescence...?"

He's gonna be in for a suprise when I give him a CD of Nile, Cannibal Corpse, Children Of Bodom, Decapitated, Necrophagist, Arsis, Psycroptic and Cryptopsy. :lol: I know they're not all strictly DM bands so don't gimme any shit.

Decapitated - Blessed.

My work mate asked me the other day "What does death metal sound like compared to evanescence...?"

He's gonna be in for a suprise when I give him a CD of Nile, Cannibal Corpse, Children Of Bodom, Decapitated, Necrophagist, Arsis, Psycroptic and Cryptopsy. :lol: I know they're not all strictly DM bands so don't gimme any shit.

drop bodom from the list don't want n00bs gettin the wrong idea of death metal

add deicide