Similarities

GhostOfBodom said:
Yes, I apologise for having my own opinion. I must also apologise then for having free will and not conforming to the rest of society. I'm sorry for not being a chav.
Dude, we talk about music, loving it or not is an opinion but saying that it sound the same is not. You just have a bad hearing or something. We all EAR the same thing but we interpret it in different way.

_DJ_british_motard_ said:
Dude, we talk about music, loving it or not is an opinion but saying that it sound the same is not. You just have a bad hearing or something. We all EAR the same thing but we interpret it in different way.
Not exactly.
I always hear people talking about how death metal bands sound the same and how their songs sound the same but I don't think they do. I am saying that I think most Slayer songs sound the same. Whats the difference???

umosay said:
Ensiferum's Tale of Revenge and Wintersuns Beyond the dark sun have pretty much the same riff in them (ToR's first one), at different times.

Yeah, I think I heard it, but can you say the time in Wintersun's song so I know exactly what you mean?