What video games are you currently playing?

I play mostly older games, all the way back from original Nintendo, to Gameboy, to PS1 and PS2.

I also have PSP which is great because they often re-release classic PS1 era games for that system. Such as Tactics Ogre, and Final Fantasy Tactics.

Speaking of FFT (specifically the original PS1 version) I'd go as far as to say it's the best game ever. Yep, I said it. Deal with it!

My current two games are:

Pokemon Black 2 (DS, though I'm using my 3DS)
Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 (PS3)

I also recently beat Resistance Burning Skies on my Vita.

Reactions: Aish!
Currently playing (a heavily modded) Skyrim, but I also love the Fallout and Bioshock series. Really looking forward to the next instalment of the latter.

I LOVE Trine. Trine 2 is fantastic as well.
I'm on Steam if you want to add me.

Dragon Age Origins for me right now. After Christmas, I'll likely be playing Guild Wars 2...now that they have it for Mac. Die hard fantasy gamer here.

Got some new games for Christmas! :D

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria
Guild Wars 2
Black Ops 2 (PS3)
Assassin's Creed III: Liberation (Vita)
Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)
Borderlands 2 (PS3)
Ratchet and Clank All 4 One

And a friend of mind gave me Ragnarok Odyssey (Vita) a few weeks ago.

Trine 2 is spectacular, with by far the greatest visuals of any platformer game ever created. However, I don't think it can beat the classic feeling of Trine. :)

EDIT: What's your Steam name?

Personally I think Trine 2 is the superior. Everything was improved imo.

Sorry, I didn't see this earlier. It's M@RS.

I finally got a steam account. Some friends gave me a bunch of indie games they had extras of however I've mostly been playing TF2.

I'm still playing Fifa08. I took one of the worst teams in the lowest English division, and now I won the Champions League in two consecutive years. I'm playing that game for years now, am I addicted?

Okay people, I need your advice! I want to pick up either Soul Calibur V or Dead or Alive 5 for my PS3. Which one should I go for? Opinions? Yes, I would like to get them both eventually, but for now, just one.

Yeah i went through a DOSbox phase a few years back. It was awesome. Prince of Persia babay! Its so much funner to play games that you didnt quite understand as a kid. Liesure suit Larry... LOL. Lemmings, Hugo... so much fun