NP - Now Playing

They're a mostly extreme metal band from the UK. It's spelled either Aeternus or Aeturnus...I can never remember. :)

I'm pretty sure the proper spelling of the word is aeternal. I'm taking a stab in teh dark and assuming it's Latin for "eternal" not "eturnal" however that doesn't mean the band spells it that way. I'm sure it's not the same one I'm thiking of anyway since that name seems to be more common than I had assumed. :rolleyes:

NP: Eclipsed By Sanity...listening to one of the songs on their MySpace. Even allowing for the usual loss in sound quality, it's really good. :headbang:

Other stuff in the car, thanks be to iPod: Ayreon, Ozric Tentacles, Cradle of Filth, and Edge of Sanity......

NP: Eclipsed By Sanity...listening to one of the songs on their MySpace. Even allowing for the usual loss in sound quality, it's really good. :headbang: ...

hey, thanks for the kudos Paul. I'll make sure Patrick sees this comment.

and rest assured, they are planning to record a demo in July with an established prog/power singer/songwriter/guitarist/bassist/keyboardist... *takes a breath*... producer/performer based right here in GA.

whew. that's a mouthful! and rightly so. The guys in EbS are beside themselves that this person would ask to work with them after seeing them perform on stage in Feb.

so you should have a quality demo to unleash on the WREKage fans later this summer!!! :worship: :kickass: :headbang: :heh:

oh, almost forgot... NP: Virgin Black - who I am helping to bring to ATL on June 29th. :cool: