NRL 2007

Yeah I'm a Dragon, and we need whatever we can get at the moment! :)

Nice smokescreen they put up there, when he got busted!

Yeah I'm a Dragon, and we need whatever we can get at the moment! :)

Yeah we've got squat all this year, on the back of injuries and just poor performances. And I dont' know what management are thinking with some of the players they have released/bought... Faaark.

Went to my annual St George-Illawarra game this afternoon when we played at Storm. Suffice to say, we were fucking shit.

I'm a masochist. Plus I've gotta do it as a Dragon. I knew we were gonna get done, but also knew it would be my only chance to see us get done this season, given the low likelihood of finals. :)

The cowboys defence is fucking awful.
I hope we don't lose the two points though.

$25,000 fine.

We needed those 2 points badly plus we have another two points next week for the bye.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=66319

Petero Civoniceva to join Panthers
Thursday Jun 28 12:47 AEST
Penrith have confirmed the signing of Test prop Petero Civoniceva for two years.

Civoniceva has agreed to join Penrith next NRL season after a decade at Brisbane.

The Queensland State of Origin forward said he is excited about the new challenge at the Panthers, with the deal until the end of 2009 with an option for a third season.

"I'm really excited about coming to Penrith - it's a new challenge," said Civoniceva.

"From what I hear the club has plenty of young talent coming through."

Penrith general manager Michael Leary said securing Civoniceva was a huge boost for the club who this week granted captain Craig Gower a release to play rugby union in France next year.

"This is great news for the club," Leary said.

"Petero is not only a tremendous player, he's a leader - someone for our younger forwards to look up to and follow."

:)

Blimey players change clubs a lot in the NRL. It seems to happen way more frequently than it does in the AFL.