NRL 2007

What the feck happened in our game against the Bulldogs last night? I get score updates from 3 at half and full time, and it seemed there was quite a turnaround. Not happy!

I saw the controversial try on tv this arvo. What do you guys reckon about it (the stripping of the ball etc)?

Williams already had the ball when the second tackler came in. That is to say, he was already in the process of affecting the strip when the second tackler became involved. It was a line call, that's for sure, but two referees ruled it fair.

Got em all right so far, hope the Tiges don't let me down 2night

The Cowboys are fucked. Thurston and Webb are in a form slump. No O'Donnell, Tronc, Smith.

My only hope is that someone seriously injures Sione Faumauina. I can't believe we signed to a 2 year deal.

The only serious threat is Matt Bowen.

I think Faumuina is a quality player, but I'm glad the Warriors released him. He was one of those "heart attack" players who could be awesome one minute and then screw up the next (Clinton Toopi was another one). Every time he got the ball I'd cringe.

Well that was atrocious, both the cowboys performance and the refs calls against the Cowboys in the 1st half.

2 awesome games this weekend.
Parra and Dogs on Friday night was a corker.
And yesterdays 31 all draw between Warriors and Roosters was quite entertaining as well.

I love watching the Roosters now because whenever they cut to a shot of Freddy in the coaches box, he just looks so casual. Who else saw him eating that muffin yesterday when the game was in the balance? :lol: