NRL 2007

Getting rid of the pokies is a good thing, assuming they do have another way to make money. Rusty could of course just make an extra movie a year and put the $20 million towards the club.

yahuh.

The calls were equally shithouse for both teams, the one thurston got against him was hillarious, but then again, so were the obstruction calls on Manly. How the expect people to just disappear is beyond me.

The cowboys centre ran into the back of Matai in the first one. I can see how this one may have been ruled

The second one was the perfect use of a decoy runner. The other player had commited to tackling Watmough, and if he commits to tackling the wrong the player, it isn't an obstruction, full stop. It has nothing to do with the offensive player making contact with a defensive player, the rule is about a defensive player commiting to tackle someone and being obstructed to do that. He wasn't, Smith committed to watmough, stewert scored.

Moot point though.

It's not like Manly needed to put more points on the cowboys. How a team with a negative for and against makes the preliminary final is beyond me.

It's not like Manly needed to put more points on the cowboys. How a team with a negative for and against makes the preliminary final is beyond me.

We had a couple of absolute floggings but we still won 15 games.

Well thank fuck for Melbourne winning. I thought for a bit there I might end up flying to Sydney to watch Manly v Parramatta.