NRL Grand Final tickets

Winmar

Pillock of society
Apr 16, 2001
Canberra
There seems to be a reasonable chance that St George-Illawarra will make the grand final this year, and my dad and I plan on driving up to Sydney if they do make it and we can get tickets from somewhere.

I hadn't realised that tickets went onsale so early (even though I bought them early in 1999), as AFL grannie tickets go onsale on the Monday before the game. Anyway, it appears the game's sold out.

So, if anyone knows anyone who's got a couple of spares (not at scalper prices!), could you keep me in mind if the Dragons look like making it?

Tah muchly!

Yeah, tickets go on sale a couple of months beforehand. I wish I'd decided to go (would be my fourth one) but I decided against it.

They'll release more tickets in the final week (allocations for the two teams' supporters) so if you're as lucky as, say, someone who wins first divvy in the Powerball two weeks in a row then you should be able to pick one up. :)

Dragons won't make it, btw.

Sold out already? Shite! Go the dragons. Been a supporter for years, but this comp is always changing.... Two poor games and your gone, and even thoug hsome of the teams in the 8 are playing shithouse, they can turn it around...

Ah you never know, we're as good a chance as anyone at the moment!

Hmmm well it's about time I got lucky. Time to enter Powerball, methinks.

Beauty, I'm not the only Dragon on here! Did you go in '99?

Sure did, had a great view of Mundine dropping the ball over the line.. If I remember correctly, that was the ball game right there, a try then would've gone pretty darn close to putting Melbourne out of the game...

They sure are playing well, if they can keep it up and improve their concentration, they're gonna go damn close!

OK then, the Broncos and Eels will be in the grand final. Maybe the Tigers.

I'm fully prepared to be ridiculed if the Dragons make it, because I know they won't.