Nuclear Blast Europe????

Last I heard, they pushed the actual release date back to March 3rd, that's what it says on the nuclear blast site. But, I also got an e-mail from nuclear blast saying that it came out in Europe the 24th? Who knows? We will probably get it in the next week or so? Personally, I can't wait, I have been hounding the mail lady everyday since the supposed release date...(Feb. 24th)

They said over at Nuclear Blast that they shipped out all the CD's on Feb. 24th, the former release date, which means we should get them BY or BEFORE March 3rd! I really hope they already shipped them or are about to, I cannot wait any longer!

Unclear Blast (spelled correctly, "UN-CLEAR") is doing a HORRIBLE job with ordering from their site.
I tried ordering the fucking Limited Ed. of the album TWICE! I never got an e-mail confirmation.
I then e-mailed that nuclear blast dude that Buddy recommended about it. He said they need payment information....

Try ordering from them and see if it lets you enter any fucking payment information (credit card info.)!!!!
And, secondly, why the FUCK didn't I get an e-mail from them when I ordered saying, "We need payment info...." ????????????????

Of course, I could be doing something wrong.
In any case, I'm pissed.

I received my email confirmation. I always check before I order with someone to confirm that they do this. I just haven't received anymore emails from them telling me when they will actually ship this item. I have checked my bank account online and they haven't withdrew the money yet.

I called NB and the lady told me it was pushed back till march 3rd!!!But when I checked the store , it was already in!!!So what's the fuckin use off ordering in advance and gettin it later then the stores!!

most online stores will get you preorders on if not during the week prior to the mainstream release date. Plus, I know there won't be any stores around me with the import version of the cd let alone the LP or this ltd edition being offered.

i was in a small town in Nottinghamshire UK - went into HMV and there were copies of WCFYA - no problems. So I bought the digipack version - nice packaging with a plastic wallet and gatefold CD sleeve.

Everyone seems to be having difficulty getting hold of the album - it seems Nuclear Blast did OK in the UK!!!!