Nuclear Blast issue

Jun 23, 2008
Anyone here have problems with receiving new album?

I pre-ordered Pain The Sky In Blood deluxe pack immediately when it was avialable, and had troubles till it arrived. Status "Delivered", location unknown. Had to call three times to Nuclear to ask what shiping company they gave it to. At the fourth I got some answers.
Three other people, friends of mine, reported they still have no sign from the album. All them from different countries.

Is everything with your delivery alright?

Did mine through Napalm Records and haven't heard shit from them still. I'll do a Paypal refund if they don't start replying soon.
You too? What's wrong with these people? They are one of the biggest sellers.
Well push on them. People are nice to you when you start being rude.

I received mine in time. But I live in Germany and they shipped from Austria so it was a short way. I heard that in the US the shipping is delayed because of a production delay, which caused a delay in the arrival of the package in their US storages.

I pre-ordered the cd + a t-shirt from the US shop in February. cd arrived 10 days late, despite being shipped a week early, but never received my shirt. Customer support finally answered and said that that there should have been a note inside the package saying that the shirts were gonna be delivered later.. checked their website and they seem to be in stock. Almost wanna do a charge back. The fuck kind of store they're running?

Well, I got my vinyl finally. I have to say I'm disappointed in the package. 10", thin sleeve and just a paper insert with lyrics? Their label really went and did the cash grab.