Nuclear Hell ?

FatesFan

Dec 18, 2004
Has anyone ever ordered music from Nuclear Hell dot com?
I placed an order before I realized they were not a U.S. Company. :erk:

Not a bad deal.....5 CD'S for about $53.00. Free Shipping.

I have ordered from them several times, and they have never let me down...

Only downside is it takes 2-3 weeks for orders to arrive...

Also, the cool thing is that all the CDs you get are Russian imports with warning stickers that "these products must not be sold outside the Russian Empire", etc., etc.

Consequently, I have quite a few of these policy-violating Russian imports in my collection...hehe...

Shop in peace, my friend...

Rock on!

I have ordered from them several times, and they have never let me down...

Only downside is it takes 2-3 weeks for orders to arrive...

Also, the cool thing is that all the CDs you get are Russian imports with warning stickers that "these products must not be sold outside the Russian Empire", etc., etc.

Consequently, I have quite a few of these policy-violating Russian imports in my collection...hehe...

Shop in peace, my friend...

Rock on!

Same. Word for word.

Great news! Thanks all. I actually found the site from Magius when he located a Midnight Sun CD there for me but I never got it. Well, I finally got around to ordering it and others with this site. I purchased a CD before that had the Russia do not sell stuff on it. I waited this long to order the thing so I guess a few more weeks will not matter. Hell, I went to FYE today and got 2 cd's and they were 18.99 and 17.99 + tax + gas as it is in the next town.

The only downside with those Russian versions is they have a tendency to have misprints in the album booklets. Nuclear Hell offers good deals though as long as you don't mind the wait.

Mine took about three weeks, but the post office wouldn't put it in my mailbox. I had to actually go down and sign for it . It's strange, because that's the only vendor I've had them do that with.

Mine took about three weeks, but the post office wouldn't put it in my mailbox. I had to actually go down and sign for it . It's strange, because that's the only vendor I've had them do that with.

I once purchased a few discs from 2 vendors on eBay, one from Russia and one from China. I had the similar situation, where the PO just put a slip in my mailbox telling me to come sign for them. Strange.

It's registered mail. They do that for a couple of reasons. The package gets a tracking number so they and the buyer can follow it's progress. The buyer can't claim they never received the package.

You can just check a box and sign the slip to have the PO redeliver it to your mail box.

I don't do Russian Imports if I can help it. I bought one by accident several years back. It was actually Animi Mundi from Dionysus. I got rid of it and bought the German import.

~Brian~

I don't do Russian Imports if I can help it. I bought one by accident several years back. It was actually Animi Mundi from Dionysus. I got rid of it and bought the German import.

~Brian~

What was the problem with it as compared to the German import?