NUDE Pictures of Alley Baggett

I have always thought that she looked somewhat like Xenia Seeberg

http://www.powersaw.de/images-kos6/xenia.jpg

http://www.dem.de/entertainment/stars/x/xenia_seeberg.jpg

..And now... one to show how much more beautiful than Angelina Jolie

xen3.jpg

I am paranoid about ANY image you post Kush... :lol:

I edge the screen down inch by inch... SLOWLY untill i know it's not something that will scar me permanently

Saphira, what is it about Angelina Jolie? I admit she is something to look at but my g/f is obsessed with her to the point of having dreams about making out with her.... It kinda makes me worry you know?

jolie's kind of hot in a dark, wouldn't-you-love-to-get-a-blowjob-from-these-lips kind of way, but she couldn't act her way out of a paper bag.

cp1.jpg

cp2.jpg

cp3.jpg

then, of course, there's melancholia, proving once again that metal makes fine women... :D

m.jpg

Originally posted by IdoNOTexist
Saphira, what is it about Angelina Jolie? I admit she is something to look at but my g/f is obsessed with her to the point of having dreams about making out with her.... It kinda makes me worry you know?

Hmmz.. It looks like she's a little.. TOO.. obsessed, if you know what I mean.. ;) :lol:
Maybe it's a good thing.. for you? :p

Originally posted by IdoNOTexist
Every angsty goth chick's idol.

Originally posted by Lina
Every angsty goth chick's idol.

~Slaps her palm to her forehead and sighs heavily~

.. Hmm...
Grr..

We are never going to see each other's point of view on these things, eh Lina? :lol:
Oh well...

Saphira, what do you think about the fact that at her first wedding, she and her fiance slashed themselves and joined themselves in blood during the ceremony? Does that make her "cool"? It makes her retarded and psycho in my book. And a prime candidate for "idol of other retarded psychos."