NUDE Pictures of Alley Baggett

Tsk tsk.. ;)
Yeah, I guess so! :D
I've kind of come to the conclusion that things seem different over there then here anyway. Like, you seem to get alot of that "Im a hardcore-NIN-Manson-scary-looking-gothic" shit... and here we don't.. (not where I live anyway...) Alot of my girlfriends are more metal than the guys here, believe it or not..! And it's cool because my friends and I seem to be the ones headbanging at gigs, while the guys stand around not wanting to mess their hair up.. :lol: But anyway... That is why I don't think we are ever going to agree on this (fairly broad) subject on 'gothics'. If you know what I mean? ~Kinda rambled on a tad there..~ ;)

EDIT: Directed at Lina, by the way...

Originally posted by Lina
Saphira, what do you think about the fact that at her first wedding, she and her fiance slashed themselves and joined themselves in blood during the ceremony? Does that make her "cool"? It makes her retarded and psycho in my book. And a prime candidate for "idol of other retarded psychos."

:err:
Hey, I don't know anything about her, I didn't even know about that... I just think she's good-looking... :lol:

And no, I don't think it's.. "cool"... it's pretty damn scary...

Are any of you guys a little worried that it would appear that Saphira seems to have a greater knowledge of Hot Chicks than you or me? ........

Prolly has a larger Pr0n collection too....... (Not that I have a pron collection. really! :oops: )

I just said that OUT LOUD, didn't I? :oops:

Angelina Jolie is one of the sexiest "star" girls on earth to me.

BUT I don´t know her personally, so I won´t comment on her intelligence...

But here´s a couple of nice pictures of her... :)

aj232.jpg

aj260.jpg

TAKE THAT you good-looking girl bashers!:D