Nuendo Question

Mendel

Lag Arkane
Jun 11, 2005
The Netherlands
www.mendelb.com
For an example i have a whole project.
Audiotracks, recorded guitars etc and DFHS.

Is it possible to export every track individual at the same time to wav format.

So imagine i have 4 audio tracks and dfhs.
When i export in that way ( wich i don't know how that's why i ask you )
I get every of the 4 sound track in a seperate wav file, and drumkitfromhell also in seperate kick wav, snare wav, bottom snair wav etc etc

for advanced as nuendo is ..you would think rendering out separate files would be a no brainier...sadly this feature isn't offered as a one stop command....confusing really...

Sonar and Reaper excel at doing this....

Yes, soloing tracks and hit mixdown...
Or mixdown particular group/synth out.
Maybe freeze function can help - I will check it out (does not use it before).

Code:
Try freezing the individual tracks then copying files from the "freeze" directory.

Great idea.

EDIT: If I think about it, - it probably makes no difference (?).

The cool thing is that if you freeze VST Instruments all the output channels will be frozen as separate files.

The downside of freezing is that you can't export sections. You can only export to audio files the length of the entire project.

I think that the "save project to new folder" and check "minimize audio files" + "freeze edits" does that.

It will copy all audio files that are used/active in the project and then will render all track files.

For more info go to the Manual and browse File handling/File Operations/Save Project to New Folder. (this is in Cubase, Nuendo has to be similar)

Tried it. Use it all the time now. Saves so much time, it's been a lifesaver. But, only TapeIt2 will automatically start recording when you hit the play button, and it's not free like the original version.

Just put it as an insert in each track you want to bounce, set it up to record when you hit play, and start playback.