Nursery rhymes

Wolff

New Metal Member
May 9, 2001
Tom, Dick and Harry three explorers, were captured by cannibals in the jungles of Borneo. The cannibal chief said to them, "If you pass the tribal test we will let you live. Go into the jungle and gather 10 items of the same fruit."

So the three guys scampered into the woods, Tom came back first with 10 apples. The chief explained the trial to him: "You must shove the fruits up your butt without any statement on your face or you will be eaten."

The first apple was OK, but Tom winced in pain on the second apple and was promptly killed and went to heaven.

Dick came back with 10 berries, and the chief explained the trial to him as well. Dick didn't think it should be too tough, and began... 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. but on the 9th berry he burst out laughing and was killed.

Tom and Dick meet in heaven, where Tom asked, "Dick, why did you laugh? You almost got away with it!"

With a smile Dick replied, "I couldn't help it. I saw Harry coming with an armload of pineapples."

Originally posted by moonchild
wheres the nursery rhyme? :cry:

That's none of your business!

but since you asked, it's playing on my CD.

i've heard that joke before and loads like it, but over here they're usually paddy englishman, paddy scottishman and paddy irishman, paddy irishman always being the stupid one..