Nwobhm Tour,who's Going?

saxonfan

Oct 10, 2002
CHICAGO,IL,U.S.A.
Visit site
Is anyone on this board plan on going to any of these shows?I'm considering making the trek,thay may play songs here that you may not hear them play live again.They've got to play Machine Gun.

I am in the planning stages of going to Europe.Hey KellyM,How far is Bochum from Hamburg or Berlin? I was only thinking of going to those shows.If it isn't too far I may try to make Bochum.Secret Weapon,if you can afford the time,airfare is pretty reasonable right now,round trip from Chicago to Hamburg is $450-$500.I just saw Saxon recently in the Uk on Lionheart.Well worth the trip.They should be announcing dates for the US soon.I suspect they will work their way north from South America.I will follow them around in the US,I'll probably run into you at one of the shows.

Hi,

from Hamburg it's ~220mls, from Berlin it's ~320mls. But inner German flights shouldn't be so expensive, flights to Duesseldorf or Cologne/Bonn will get you close as around 35mls to Bochum.

You can get for around €65,- from Berlin to Duesseldorf.

Edit: I didn't check time/day, that was just the cheapest flight that caught my attention.