Ny

blackeyed

original rude boy
Nov 7, 2003
england
www.faceparty.co.uk
just wanted to say hi to everyone, NY is ok -14 today snowed last night....toes are bloody freezing! the music shopping is a bit crap - off to find tower records today though.

hope everybody is having an ok holiday time thing.

speak to yer later :wave:

anyone else whos away, duncan, adrian, hope youre having a good time and enjoying it.

happy christmas

Aww Potter!

ee arr where the fuck is my mention. Non the less hope everythings sound! See ya when yer get back. Have a good Xmas (if you read this like)

it was frigging -14 the other day couldnt bastard-well breathe!!! you're right it is like sibera here, and i've gotten ill too - the snow didnt last but arent you lot in england supposed to be having a white christmas??

thanks everyone for saying nice stuff - nice stuff back at you....

hey vik, im having a bit of trouble finding something class for you for christmas...believe it or not its a bit shit for shopping over here, unless you want a small statue of liberty of a novelty lighter.
i'll keep a hunting...im think something big shiny and unusually class in a nan kinda way....

hope everyone else who is coming over here doesnt have to suffer this bloody whether!

Our winters suck majorly. I was just in NYC on Saturday to see the tree at Rockefeller Center and all that sappy crap. I looked around in Virgin Records and bought a Cramps CD that I thought was rare, but then I found out the stores where I live carry it.

@blackeyed: The best places to buy stuff are probably in Greenwich Village, Lower East Side, and East Village. There's lots of cool music stores, thrift stores, and outrageously priced goth places. Trash and Vaudeville has cool clothes but they're pretty damn expensive (although they have good sales)-that store is on St. Mark's Place. I'm not sure how to get to those parts, but I'm sure it's easy to find directions.

MoonsOfJupiter said:
Our winters suck majorly. I was just in NYC on Saturday to see the tree at Rockefeller Center and all that sappy crap. I looked around in Virgin Records and bought a Cramps CD that I thought was rare, but then I found out the stores where I live carry it.

@blackeyed: The best places to buy stuff are probably in Greenwich Village, Lower East Side, and East Village. There's lots of cool music stores, thrift stores, and outrageously priced goth places. Trash and Vaudeville has cool clothes but they're pretty damn expensive (although they have good sales)-that store is on St. Mark's Place. I'm not sure how to get to those parts, but I'm sure it's easy to find directions.

hey cheers moons....yeah the photographer who was taking my mums wedding pictures last night told me about the villages, i might head down on christmas eve - going to the met today and its like the other end. so its east village then....yeah its crap when you get over here and all you can know/do is the tourist shite...ive been really let down with the music shops too.....theres american bands that they never heard of that all over shops in manchester - its weird. ah well cheer for the info and have a merry christams mate.