Nyc - 08/29/03

Welcome aboard... I just got back to my office a little while ago (I'm crashing here). Everyone was in great spirits.... sell out crowd... awesome metal.

Here is the set (some out of order):

Blues Bros. Intro
Contact
What Doesn't Die
Black Dahlia
Got the Time
Caught in a Mosh
Safe Home
Inside Out
Black Lodge
Antisocial
Fueled
Refuse to Be Denied
Madhouse
Only
Be All End All
Whole Lotta Rosie (AC/DC!!!)
Metal Thrashing Mad
Bring the Noize
Whiplash (small snippet).

AWESOME SHOW.... AWESOME VIBE.

P.S. Go out and by any Lacuna Coil CD you can find.... they rule.... I've been listening to them for a few months, but they are tight live... Cristina has some voice. Also, they are incredibly nice people.

This was the first time I've seen Anthrax live. and HOLY SHIT That was the greatest show I have ever fucking seen. 2 hours of non stop awesome music. They were fucking running around too. I was up front for most of the show and actually was right next to the guitarist from Dry Kill Logic. He helped me and friend kevin crowd surf. But holy shit when john did a stage dive that was awesome. My neck still hurts! I almost passed out a few times i was so out of shape and tired for constant moshing and headbanging, almost vomited a few times from singing so loud for so long. I actually can't talk much above a normal voice. Can't wait for the next time.

Aurilius X said:
This was the first time I've seen Anthrax live. and HOLY SHIT That was the greatest show I have ever fucking seen. 2 hours of non stop awesome music. They were fucking running around too. I was up front for most of the show and actually was right next to the guitarist from Dry Kill Logic. He helped me and friend kevin crowd surf. But holy shit when john did a stage dive that was awesome. My neck still hurts! I almost passed out a few times i was so out of shape and tired for constant moshing and headbanging, almost vomited a few times from singing so loud for so long. I actually can't talk much above a normal voice. Can't wait for the next time.

Sounds like NYC was a great show. Awsome. Wish I could have been there. Maybe one day I can see Anthrax in NYC instead of So. Cal

I don't know of anyone who has been to Anthrax show and didn't have his/her ass kicked forever...wait. Till the new Thrax show I mean.