anthraX tour??

UNHOLLY TERROR

New Metal Member
Feb 9, 2002
Visit site
THERE ARE ALOT OF KILLER TOURS COMING THIS SUMMER. How would you guts feel, for an ARMORED SAINT/ANTHRAX tour, I saw sanint last year with DIO and they kicked ass.. NOW THIS WOULD BE AN AWESOME SHOW!!!

Attachments

• anthrax photos.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 11
GOOD IDEA....BAD REALITY. WE DON'T WANT BUSH TO BLOW OUT HIS VOCAL CHORDS.....HOWEVER WHEN THEY WANTED TO TOUR W/ JOEY IN 2000 IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT IDEA!BUSH SINGS A FULL SET W/ SAINT.....JOEY COMES OUT AND OPENS UP OLD SCHOOL...BUSH ERA SHIT AFTER....THEN END IT W/ BALL OF CONFUSION. SWEET!

Yeah I totally don't want him doing both bands in one night every night of a tour. If Joey showed up, it would be different, but we all know how soon that's gonna happen. I haven't heard anything about Saint for a while now, I guess they have to wait til Anthrax calms down a bit?? Which kind of sucks, but he's only one guy, no matter how disillusioned we can get sometimes. I wish Saint would update their site, even if it was just once a month.

Yeah. That would have RULED if Joey and John both sang for Anthrax on that Killer A's tour. Anthrax always comes up with cool shit like that i.e. Public Enemy & Anthrax.

"They say rap and metal can never mix, but all of they can sucka..."