O/t '03 Will Be The Year Of The Dredd

GregadetH

ENCYCLOPEDIA SLAYTANICA
Mar 13, 2002
Your FKN' face!
Visit site
I was lookig up shit on the 'net and I went to the REBELLION games site, where upon I learned of the making of a Judge DREDD vs Judge DEATH game for ps2, pc and xbox!
But get this, the games release will coincide with the release of a new DREDD movie titled JUDGE DREDD: POSSESSION.
Seems the creators, along with 99% of the U.K., were less than thrilled with the American version that came out in '95 (I never liked the RICO DREDD storyline)...so they are filming 2 movies back to back that will follow more closely to the comic than Stallones film did. The second one will feature Judge DEATH. My money says that wether or not these movies will set the world afire, they'll still be a hell of a ride.

Figured this was always an unofficial DREDD board of sorts, so i'd share the info...............
.....do I hear "I AM THE LAW '03" w/ BUSH on vox for the soundtrack?

DROKK IT!

Originally posted by GregadetH
I was lookig up shit on the 'net and I went to the REBELLION games site, where upon I learned of the making of a Judge DREDD vs Judge DEATH game for ps2, pc and xbox!
But get this, the games release will coincide with the release of a new DREDD movie titled JUDGE DREDD: POSSESSION.
Seems the creators, along with 99% of the U.K., were less than thrilled with the American version that came out in '95 (I never liked the RICO DREDD storyline)...so they are filming 2 movies back to back that will follow more closely to the comic than Stallones film did. The second one will feature Judge DEATH. My money says that wether or not these movies will set the world afire, they'll still be a hell of a ride.

Figured this was always an unofficial DREDD board of sorts, so i'd share the info...............
.....do I hear "I AM THE LAW '03" w/ BUSH on vox for the soundtrack?

DROKK IT!

Cool! :D

I'll check em out 4 sure! Thanx for the info brother!

Cheerz!

AugDawg

I've been a Dredd fan since I was 10!! I've been following these projects for years now. I couldn't be more excited for the franchise...

And I've been dying to hear John sing I Am The Law!!! The song that made me a fan!!

Dredd fuckin rules!!!!!
I think I have the name for the new Mr Dread....Vinnie Jones!!!
He is wan mean lookin motherfucker, he's British and he can act(Swordfish, Gone in 60seconds)

I'm sure Trax will get the soundtrack this time!!The Brits were always very pleased with the Trax, w e just have to be patience!!

Originally posted by Thra:rofl:ude
ratavanikufesin, Greg, by the way.

Thanx, N.F.F.

As far as casting, I know filming has already begun, so the role is cast - but to whom? I don't know.

Funny, the Brits would come up with the ultimate tale of American justice........whoduthunkit?