O/T: Anna Nicole Smith is Dead

OH hell No!!!!!!

Prime.....that just wrong......:mad:

What I'm saying is she was a no talent bimbo, who got lucky off of a pretty face. Instead of loving life and appreciating it and what she had she threw it all away. The only one I give a fuck about is her infant son and the family she left behind. Her and that cunt, lover, lawyer friend of hers should both rot in hell. Same goes for all the celebs who just throw it all away... They got money and fame and more money.. What ever cock sucking liar that said money can't make you happy has probably never been broke. Everytime one of these assholes O.D's its a traggidy, BULLSHIT! Whats tragic is the kids who are affected by it or the kids who think that shit is cool. I aint anti drug or antiu booze in fact I'm a NO EDGE kind of guy but after all my years I can say one thing. And thats moderation. If you cannot do it in moderation get in a fuckin program, get help, or just sober the fuck up.. Many of you guys did it and you did it with out fame or money.... No sympathy for this cunt.... Now if you'll pardon me I'm taking a cab to my firehouse where I volunteer. I plan to drink alot and take a safe cab ride home. Maybee I'll do some coke of a hookers tits later to, but I'll do it in moderation. and I sure as hell wouldnt do it if I had kids.

shit half the people on this board are going to "dancing with the devil" all weekend. boozing it up and driving their cars. i heard some dumb bitch at work say "who cares, she was old and didn't look good anymore" . that to me shows just how stupid some people are.

i'm sure her sons death and paternity crap fueled some drug problem to the 10th degree and she o.d'd but, i actully hope it comes out that it was all those diet pills. think of all the lawsuits people could file then.

trimspa baby !

You know what, I agree with you...we were discussing this yesterday and some people think he may have even killed her (I don't think that)...but whoever gets custody of the baby girl will inherit all of her money

lots of money...but the one i feel most too is anna's little baby...WOW..talk about being caught in the middle...:cry:

It's a shame - goes to show money and fame do not equal eternal happiness and fulfillment

Don't get me wrong, Anna Nicole was a huge piece of shit in my book. I can't stand her and everything she's done. I guess I'm just not a fan of the "Dead Pool". I thought that was kind of lame to be getting excited about. Pathetic really.

The more I talk about this with people the more it seems that Howard Stern, the man who recently married her, possibly killed (not physically) her, her son and the step-son of J. Howard Marshall (now I admit the last one is a little way off but he was trying to get everyone out of the picture that could get the money...possibly). Now Daniel seemed like a good kid, if he did drugs (which he did...who knows for how long though), I think Howard supplied him...the same with Anna and her depression or whatever, I think he gave the drugs to her. I mean look how quickly he married her...and now with the paternity of her daughter...it just seems a little weird...I dunno...only time with tell

You know what, I agree with you...we were discussing this yesterday and some people think he may have even killed her (I don't think that)...but whoever gets custody of the baby girl will inherit all of her money

I don't buy into the idea that Howard K. Stern is responsible for anyone's death.
1. I believe her son overdosed. He was probably trying to escape the fact that his mother was a whack job. It couldn't be easy being her son as goofy as she was.
2. I believe she overdosed. It doesn't matter to me if Stern provided the drugs or not, she took them, she's responsible. If I shoot myself with a gun supplied by a friend, is that friend responsible for my death? No.
3. It seems that Stern was the only true friend she ever had in this world. If he does inherit the money, good for him.
Of course all of this is just opinion, since I've never actually met any of them. But just from what I've seen on TV, I would think that Stern is responsible for none of this.

anna nicole smith is dead ?

i didn't know that. you'd think there would be something on the news or the primetime tabloid rag t.v. shows about it.

didn't president ford die ? i guess he only got a couple days of coverage because we didn't need to know who his baby's daddy was and he didn't do anything as monumental as mrs. smith.
this country is fucked up.

didn't president ford die ? i guess he only got a couple days of coverage because we didn't need to know who his baby's daddy was and he didn't do anything as monumental as mrs. smith.

In all fairness though, they drag that poor man's body around for two weeks after his death and his family sat through about 28 funerals and wakes before they finally baried him.
But yeah, they are really dragging out Anna Nichole Smith's death on TV too. It all good for ratings I guess.

Speaking of the celebrity dead pool, this is one actress I never thought would die so soon. Johanna Sällström was famous here in Sweden and she died last night, 32 years old. Don´t know if it was suicide or a medical condition. Some say she suffered from a depression. Sad, she was a good actress.

sall4.jpg

That's because you don't live in Michigan. We pretty much had 24 hour coverage of his funeral proceedings.

damn another great reason to " see michigan" :lol:

hey clutch is coming to nashville next month :headbang:

Meh, there is hardly any reason to see Michigan..This place is only cool in the summer time when I can get outdoors to fish and swim.

I already got my tickets to see Clutch in Grand Rapids and then I am seeing Lamb of God and Machine Head the next day. Good times...Good times..

Meh, there is hardly any reason to see Michigan..This place is only cool in the summer time when I can get outdoors to fish and swim.

I already got my tickets to see Clutch in Grand Rapids and then I am seeing Lamb of God and Machine Head the next day. Good times...Good times..

Don't you ever travel to D.C. for your job, so you can get out of MI every once in awhile?

Haven't travelled there yet. I have to go in April and it should be kinda cool because I have never been there. The only problem is when I have to go there, it usually means that I am going to be swamped with a lot of bitch work and won't have time to check stuff out. So it is hardly a vacation or a getaway.