O/T: Armored Saint "Win Hands Down"

Dive is pretty good. This album is way, way better than La Raza. I think it's the album of their career.

This is a great album and it's a grower, which is always a good sign for me. I listened to it on a bike ride and found the second half weaker, but it's all grown on me now. My favorite track is Muscle Memory. The line "face it like a wimp, face it like a man, either way you're facing it." is super inspirational.

Well written and well argued, me and you would disagree though, easily the album of the year (so far) for me!

Well written and well argued, me and you would disagree though, easily the album of the year (so far) for me!

Believe me, I have no issue with anyone who disagrees with my review. Varying opinions make the world go round.

I'm actually glad that others enjoyed it more than I did. I mean, it wasn't like I wanted to not like the album as much as everyone else after all.

Interesting take on the album, and I'm pretty sure it's the first negative review I've seen of the record. But a well written review none the less.

Xentrix, yes I haven't seen much in the way of negative reviews other than mine. I wish I felt differently about the album but at least everyone knows I'll never be less than honest when you read something I wrote. I appreciate your feedback.

Been listening to Win Hands Down the past few days. Fucking cracker of a record.

The song that Pearl features on with Bush "Full Head of Steam" is my fave. Just brilliant!

Reactions: johnnieCzech