O/T: Beck's Dark Beer

The Man

Franks and beans!
Feb 4, 2002
Gautier, MS
bigfatcatharsis.150m.com
what do you guys think of this? it's got a rather stron after taste, but other than that i think it's a pretty good beer. goes down smooth and tastes good. i have found after some experimentation that my favorite beer though is dos equis amber. i love that shit. my wife loves to eat at the local mexican restaurant and i used to hate going there as much as she did, but then i found out they have dos equis on draft. now it's my favorite place.

Haven't had it. My favorite beer is Celebrator Doppelbock, you can get them at Old Chicago's. Good German Import beer. Back in my home town my uncle used to make beer for a brew pub, and I liked the IPA and Wry Stout he made there. But Celebrator Doppelbock is still my favorite.

Becks Dark and St. Paulis Dark are better than their non-dark sister beers. The dark beers survive the trip over the pond much better, and the ingredients are just that much smoother.
And yes, Dos Equis Amber on tap is fantastic! Anytime I'm at a Mexi restaurant, it's a Dos Equis on tap and side car of Cabo

TD: HAHA! Thanks for your contribution to my family! I'm related to the Becks! Think about that every time you enjoy it!

:lol:

Hint of sweet, smokey-chocolate-malt flavor, very drinkable. Overall rating: 6.11/10. Out of the 240 beers my friends and I have rated to date, it ranks 40th. A friend had to bring it from the States because its not available in liquor stores in Alberta, at least not yet.

Have not had Becks Dark as it was said before it is not available in Alberta, but I think the best beer ever is India Beer which is an Indian Pale Ale brewed only at the Molson Brewery in Newfoundland and cannot be purchased anywhere else :cry: I'm homesick again now. But I am a Keith's drinker here on the mainland and that is a damn good beer as well.

http://www.mylifeisbeer.com/beer/bottles/bottledetail/283/