O\T Schlitz Beer and Growling

DarbysDad

Timmy! Timmy!!! Timmy!!!
Jun 19, 2003
BLF, CA
Visit site
Can anybody in the states ever find this in bottles? - I only saw them once in a bottle and haven't even seen a can in So Cal for a long time.

So it's a stupid topic - I could bore you guys with details of 1987 and my mullet. :zombie: :loco:

Also, Anthrax should tour with an old school hard core band not some shit band that growls - that growling shit was old in 1985. Too many good bands, that are played on my digital music metal channel, fucking growl.

Any way if someone can comment on the beer I'd apprecitate it and if you do let me know if you see Strohs too. :headbang: :kickass:

Ever have Schafer from New York. I had it in a can like 8 years ago - it was pretty good would like to try a bottle. Miller High is a good way to get cheap beer in a bottle. And I can get PBR in bottles and cans.

DarbysDad said:
Ever have Schafer from New York. I had it in a can like 8 years ago - it was pretty good would like to try a bottle. Miller High is a good way to get cheap beer in a bottle. And I can get PBR in bottles and cans.

Used to drink Schafer's Light 6 packs as a fad thing several years back. Tried looking for it recently and I guess they don't sell it around here anymore.

ThraxMan said:
Schlitz is shit, nuff said!

ThraxMan

Drank that stuff before an Anthrax show at the Flying Machine a while ago. Liked it but my friends were repulsed by the taste. It was good enough for a buzz though. That was our primary goal anyways.

I bought a case of Schlitz once, drank two of them and haven't touched the stuff since (worst beer I've ever tasted). I gave the rest of the case to my underage sisters and they couldn't even stand to drink it, it took them weeks to just give the shit away.

Yuengling lager, good but cheap in the bottles $4.99 a six pack.

Schafer that was the family beer until my G-ma passed away.

always tons of that around, and playing cards having a good ol time.

HI Grandma. :)